Dividable Grid Containers
Heavy-duty, USA-made Dividable Grid Containers
Heavy-duty, reliable, and made-in-the-USA, our dividable grid containers are designed for use in a variety of industries, including industrial, commercial, electronic, and healthcare. They are ideal for storage, assembly, fabrication, and distribution applications. Made from heavy-duty, durable plastic material, dividable grid containers are stackable for efficient storage and are available in four colors: blue, red, gray, and clear. Length and Width Dividers allow you to customize compartment size within each container.
IN STOCK - FAST, FREE SHIPPING - LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Showing 11 products
Common Uses of Dividable Grid Containers
Dividable grid containers are designed to transform the way you organize, store, and access various products and materials. Dividable grid containers come in 11 sizes, and 4 colors. They are manufactured from robust, industrial-grade polypropylene, ensuring durability and longevity. Their stackable design offers space-saving benefits, while customizable dividers allow for custom configurations of compartments within each grid container. Whether you're a large corporation or a small business, dividable grid containers provide a reliable solution for efficient storage and management.
Some of the most common locations and environments we've worked with to integrate dividable grid containers include:
Manufacturing Facilities: Keep assembly lines running smoothly with organized storage for small components like screws, nuts, and bolts. Dividable grid containers help streamline the manufacturing process and ensure accuracy in production. We've gone to visit some of our larger manufacturing clients and have observed their use of dividable grid containers for items such as:
- Raw Materials: Organize small batches of raw materials for sampling, quality checks or testing. With grid containers, you can store different materials inside one container and ensure that they remain separated and controlled.
- Hardware & Fasteners: Segregate and store different sizes and types of screws, nuts, bolts, washers, rivets, and other fasteners.
- Tooling: Organize precision tools, drill bits, end mills, lathe tools, or molds for easy access.
- Quality Control: Store different gauges, measuring tools, calibration weights, or sample parts used in QC checks.
- Machine Parts: Keep spare parts for machinery, like bearings, belts, gears, or seals, neatly organized and labeled.
- Electronics Components: Sort and store electronic components like resistors, capacitors, ICs, connectors, and fuses, especially in electronics manufacturing facilities.
- Documentation & Work Orders: Store production sheets, process documentation, quality control sheets, or small logbooks.
- Assembly Line Materials: Organize items needed for assembly like adhesive tapes, cable ties, grommets, or clips.
- Safety Equipment: Store small safety items like earplugs, safety pins, small first-aid supplies, or lens cleaning wipes for safety goggles.
- Packaging Materials: Organize labels, barcode stickers, seals, or other small items used in the final packaging of products.
- Prototyping & R&D: Keep samples, prototypes, or experimental parts separated and organized.
- Cleaning & Maintenance: Store different cleaning brushes, nozzles, small maintenance tools, or machine-specific cleaning agents.
- Waste Management: Segregate different types of recyclable materials or waste for proper disposal or recycling.
- Paints & Finishes: Organize small containers or samples of paints, dyes, or finishes.
- Product Samples: Storage product samples or demo units, especially for quality checks or client demonstrations.
In a manufacturing facility, using dividable grid containers can lead to enhanced productivity, reduced downtime due to misplaced items, better inventory control, and a safer work environment. Proper organization and storage are crucial in ensuring efficient and smooth manufacturing operations. If you're looking for totes that are optimal for conveyor use, take a look at our Stack and Nest containers and totes.
Automotive Repair Shops: Mechanics and automotive technicians rely on dividable grid containers for their resilience and ease of use, making tool and part organization a breeze. Small parts like fuses, bulbs, bearings, and clips are now being efficiently organized thanks to our dividable grid containers. The auto-repair shops we've worked with have used grid containers as a solution for storage of the following items:
- Fasteners & Hardware: Various screws, bolts, nuts, washers, and clips specific to different car models and parts.
- Small Car Parts: Fuses, bulbs, relays, bearings, spark plugs, or small gaskets.
- Tools & Accessories: Drill bits, screwdriver bits, small wrenches, or specialized tools for specific car models.
- Electrical Components: Connectors, wires, terminals, and other electronic components.
- Fluid Samples: Small samples of oils, coolants, or other fluids for analysis or comparison.
- Safety & Personal Equipment: Earplugs, small first-aid materials, or valve caps for tires.
- Documentation & Manuals: Reference cards, small repair manuals, or vehicle-specific troubleshooting guides.
- Cleaning & Detailing Supplies: Brushes, applicator pads, or small containers of polish and wax.
- Diagnostic Equipment: Store adapters, probes, connectors, or other small components related to diagnostic machinery.
- Tire & Wheel Components: Valve stems, wheel weights, or lug nuts.
- Seals & O-Rings: Various sizes and types of seals, O-rings, or bushings.
- Gaskets & Filters: Small gaskets, filters, or mesh screens used in different parts of a vehicle.
- Upholstery & Interior Repair: Clips, buttons, patches, or other small items related to interior repair.
- Paint & Body Repair: Paint samples, touch-up pens, or small applicators.
- Customer Keys & Accessories: Customer car keys, key fobs, or any other small accessories labeled and organized.
Healthcare Facilities: In pharmaceutical and medical environments, dividable grid containers aid in organizing medications, vials, and medical equipment, adhering to the highest standards of hygiene and safety. Vials, syringes, tubes, and other small medical items can be systematically stored and retrieved with grid containers. The compartment sizes can be customized depending on specifically what items are being stored. For example, we've worked with laboratories who need to store 10ML syringes and vials, while others needed to store 50ML syringes and vials. Dividable grid containers are also great for pharmaceuticals. Different pills, capsules, and other medicine forms can be organized for quick picking and distribution. Some other items that healthcare facilities use dividable grid containers to store include:
- Medication & Pharmaceuticals: Organize pill samples, vials, ampoules, or pre-filled syringes for specific treatments or patients.
- Medical Tools & Instruments: Store and categorize small instruments such as scalpel blades, suture needles, and dental tools.
- Lab Samples & Components: Organize patient samples, including vials of blood, urine, or tissue biopsies for testing. Store microscope slides, petri dishes, or other laboratory items.
- Dressing & Wound Care: Segregate different sizes and types of bandages, gauzes, tapes, and wound dressings.
- Patient Documentation & Labels: Organize patient ID wristbands, allergy labels, or other identification tags.
- IV & Catheter Supplies: Store different types of IV connectors, catheter tips, or small tube clamps.
- Diagnostic Test Kits: Organize rapid test kits, such as for glucose, pregnancy, or infectious diseases.
- Vaccination Supplies: Store vials, syringes, and other vaccination-related items.
- Radiology & Imaging: Organize markers, films, or other small accessories used in imaging procedures.
- Surgical & Procedure Kits: Store pre-packaged, sterilized instrument sets or tools for specific procedures.
- Orthopedic Supplies: Organize small orthopedic components like screws, plates, or spacers.
- Dental Supplies: Store dental molds, cavity fillings, or small dental instruments.
- Safety & Hygiene: Organize personal protective equipment like masks, gloves, or small sanitizer packets.
- Patient Care Items: Store items such as earplugs, eye masks, or other comfort-related items given to patients.
- Biohazard & Waste Management: Segregate different types of biohazard materials or waste for proper disposal.
In healthcare facilities, proper organization is not just a matter of efficiency, but also of patient safety. The use of dividable grid containers ensures that items are easily accessible, reducing the chances of errors. Streamlining organization often results in faster patient care and better health outcomes.
Data Centers: Handle sensitive electronic components with dividable grid containers, specifically, ESD-safe dividable grid containers. We've worked with some of the largest semiconductor and data center providers in the world, and the items they use grid containers for include:
- Hardware Components: Smaller server components like RAM modules, SSDs, HDDs, GPUs, or CPUs.
- Cabling & Connectors: Various types of cables (e.g., Ethernet, power, fiber optic) and connectors/adapters, ensuring that different types and lengths don't get tangled or mixed up.
- Networking Equipment: Small networking devices or components like switches, routers, transceivers, or patch panels.
- Tools & Accessories: Precision tools, cable crimpers, wire strippers, or specialized tools for server and network equipment maintenance.
- Backup Drives & Media: Backup tapes, external drives, or other storage media.
- Power Management: Batteries, power adapters, or other power management devices and components.
- Cooling Components: Small parts for cooling systems, such as fans, heat sinks, or thermal compounds.
- Documentation & Labels: Essential paper documentation, labels, or tags for equipment identification and management.
- Safety & Security: Security keys, access cards, or other small security-related devices.
- Mounting & Racking Equipment: Rack screws, spacers, mounts, or brackets.
- Diagnostic & Testing Tools: Testing equipment, probes, or other diagnostic tools.
- Cleaning Supplies: Cleaning tools like brushes, wipes, or cleaning agents specific to electronic components.
- Software & Firmware Storage: USB drives, CDs, or DVDs containing crucial software, firmware updates, or system images.
- Spare Parts & Replacements: Frequently replaced components like power supply units, fans, or connectors.
- LEDs & Indicators: LEDs or other indicators that denote server statuses, network activity, or other alerts.
In data centers, the use of dividable grid containers can prevent downtime, speed up maintenance, and ensure that operations continue to operate smoothly. With thousands of components and tools, having a streamlined and organized storage solution helps technicians quickly locate what they need, reducing the time spent searching and increasing the time spent resolving issues.
Warehouse/Distribution Environments: In a warehouse/distribution setting, storage bins and containers are extremely useful and help increase efficiency. Dividable grid containers allow for systematic organization, reducing the chances of mis-picks, and ensuring smoother workflow. Proper organization using grid containers can also reduce the time taken for inventory checks and can make the entire process more efficient. Below is a list of items that our clients have decided to utilize dividable grid containers for in their warehousing and distribution applications:
- Electronics Components: Small items like resistors, capacitors, switches, and semiconductors can be sorted and stored separately, ensuring they don’t mix and remain easy to access. These types of products should be used with ESD-Safe dividable grid containers to protect against electrostatic induced fields.
- Hardware & Fasteners: Screws, bolts, nuts, washers, and other small hardware can be easily categorized and picked when stored strategically in dividable grid containers.
- Jewelry & Accessories: Different types of beads, clasps, and small jewelry items can be kept separate and safe.
- Tools & Small Parts: Drill bits, nails, brads, and other small tools or tool accessories can be efficiently sorted.
- Food Processing: For companies dealing in food distribution, dried spices, herbs, and other small consumable items can be separated and organized into individual compartments within the grid containers.
Educational & Office Settings: From classroom supplies to office essentials, our dividable grid containers foster an environment of order and productivity. Some items that we've seen organized with grid containers in schools, universities and offices include:
- Art Supplies: Organize various small art materials like beads, sequins, buttons, colored pencils, and crayons.
- Lab Equipment: Store small lab tools and materials, such as test tubes, petri dishes, slides, and specimen samples.
- Stationery: Segregate items like paper clips, erasers, push pins, and thumbtacks.
- Learning Kits: For subjects like math, organize counters, dice, or other hands-on manipulatives.
- Puzzle Pieces & Educational Games: Keep pieces together and organized, ensuring nothing gets lost.
- First Aid Supplies: Store different first aid items separately, like band-aids, gauze pads, and ointments.
- Research Samples: For research departments, segregate different types of samples, chemicals, or specimens.
- Electronic Components: In engineering or physics labs, store components like resistors, capacitors, and small chips.
- Stationery: Similar to schools, but might include items specific to older students and research students, like specialized pens or drafting tools.
- Library Organization: Organize index cards, bookmarks, and library barcodes or RFID tags.
- Athletic Departments: Store small sports equipment parts or accessories, such as whistles, clips, or valve needles.
- Dormitory Management: Organize keys, ID cards, or other small items related to student housing.
- Office Supplies: Organize staples, paper clips, rubber bands, and other small desk items.
- Tech & IT Components: Store spare parts like USB drives, cables, adapters, or small hardware components.
- Snack & Pantry Organization: Organize tea bags, coffee pods, condiment packets, etc.
- Event & Meeting Materials: Store items like name badges, lanyards, and tokens.
- Documentation: Organize business cards, stamps, or small important notes.
- Mailroom: Organize different types of stamps, labels, and small packaging materials.
- Branding Materials: Keep promotional items like pins, badges, stickers, or other branded trinkets organized.
Agriculture Settings: Farming professionals appreciate our containers for their utility in storing seeds, fertilizers, and tools, all in one convenient place.
- Seeds & Propagation: Organize different types of seeds for planting, ensuring different varieties and hybrids don't mix. Store root cuttings, bulbs, or tubers for propagation.
- Soil & Fertilizer Samples: Keep soil samples from different plots separate for testing and analysis. Store small amounts of different fertilizers or amendments for comparison or testing.
- Pest & Disease Management: Organize various natural predators for pest control, like ladybugs or lacewings. Store samples of affected plants for diagnosis or analysis.
- Small Tools & Equipment: Keep small hand tools, like pruners, grafting knives, or dibblers, organized. Store spare parts for larger tools or machinery, like nuts, bolts, washers, or small replacement pieces.
- Irrigation Systems: Organize different types of drippers, connectors, valves, and other small irrigation components.
- Livestock Management: Store tags, clips, or small equipment used in tracking and managing livestock. Organize veterinary supplies like syringes, medication, or small tools.
- Beekeeping Supplies: Store different types of spacers, frames, or small beekeeping tools.
- Greenhouse Management: Organize clips, ties, labels, or other materials used for training or tagging plants in a greenhouse.
- Harvest & Post-Harvest Supplies: Store labels, tags, or markers used to identify batches, varieties, or harvest dates. Organize small post-harvest tools or equipment parts.
- Documentation & Record Keeping: Store physical records like plant tags, breeding records, or small notebooks.
- Biological Samples: For companies involved in agricultural research, organize plant, soil, or pest samples for study.
- Marketing & Sales: Organize promotional items like pins, badges, stickers, or sample packets of products.
- Aquaculture Supplies: If the company is involved in fish farming, store different types of fish feed, tags, or small equipment.
- Organic Farming Inputs: Organize small samples of organic inputs like beneficial microbes, mycorrhizae, or organic pest control substances.
Using dividable grid containers in agricultural settings enables companies to streamline their operations, keep critical items from being misplaced, and maintain a clean and organized working environment. This organization becomes especially crucial when dealing with a diverse array of seeds, tools, and other materials that are essential to agricultural success.
- View all Industrial Bins and Containers - Or select a subcategory below:
Read our other blog posts that contain real-life examples of how our dividable grid containers are used by businesses every day.